How do I place an entry?
1. Pick between 2 and 6 projections on the board. Selections can include multiple different sports and/or stat types.
2. Hit "Finalize Entry" found in the banner along the bottom of your screen
3. Choose "More" or "Less" for each projection
4. Choose either "Flex Play" or "Power Play"
5. Edit your entry amount as needed (the default entry amount is set at $20)
6. Hit the blue button that says "Place Entry" and you're done!
Can I make any selection I want?
For the most part, you can select any combination of players in your entry, regardless of the sport. However, there are a few key exceptions:
- You must have picks from AT LEAST 2 different teams in order for it to be a valid entry.
- You can not have the same player in your entry more than once.
- All entries must be finalized BEFORE the start of the game for each player included in your picks.
Some sports also have specific rules. For example, you can not have a pitcher and an opposing batter in the same entry. You can find those specific rules in the scoring chart for that particular sport.
The scoring chart can be accessed in the app by tapping the “Help” tab found on the bottom toolbar. If you’re using a web browser, the scoring chart link is in yellow text directly above the projection squares.
What is the difference between a Flex and Power Play?
Power Plays have higher payout multipliers, but all the picks in your entry must be correct for you to win. Flex Plays have lower payout multipliers, but you can still win even if you miss one or two of your picks.
How much money can I put on a single entry?
Unless there is a special promotion that specifies otherwise, the minimum entry amount is always $5.
The maximum entry amount, often referred to as a limit, varies depending on the Member, sport, or stat-type. Limits can change at any time at the sole discretion of PrizePicks.